Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Xenadrine side effects

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Xenadrine side effects
Hi I unfortunatley took xenadrine efx at 6.30pm with a meal even though i have taken xenadrine efx before 4 yrs ago and have never had problems with it untill now 19hrs later after taking the recommended dose of 2 capsules I am still feeling sick (vomited once), Have the shivers on and off, Diarrhoea, weak and heart palpitations with a little loss of breath. I am drinking plenty of water to the point of my urine is clear as water. The only other medication i am on is Bedranol caps 80mg for my migraines I would go to my GP but i suffer from Agoraphobia and have difficulty beying in the presence of ppl even a doctor. I would be gratefull for any help and information on how long it will take untill it gets out of my system and should i be doing anything to help fasten up the process.  Thank you.
That is a non FDA approved supplement. Unfortunately they do not have study drug 1/2 lives and other clinical information.  I cannot see if you just happened to get sick or if it is related to the supplement.  Probably best to call your doctor on call.