Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Xenadrine side effects
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Xenadrine side effects
Hi I unfortunatley took xenadrine efx at 6.30pm with a meal even though i have taken xenadrine efx before 4 yrs ago and have never had problems with it untill now 19hrs later after taking the recommended dose of 2 capsules I am still feeling sick (vomited once), Have the shivers on and off, Diarrhoea, weak and heart palpitations with a little loss of breath. I am drinking plenty of water to the point of my urine is clear as water. The only other medication i am on is Bedranol caps 80mg for my migraines I would go to my GP but i suffer from Agoraphobia and have difficulty beying in the presence of ppl even a doctor. I would be gratefull for any help and information on how long it will take untill it gets out of my system and should i be doing anything to help fasten up the process.  Thank you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
230125 tn?1193369457
That is a non FDA approved supplement. Unfortunately they do not have study drug 1/2 lives and other clinical information.  I cannot see if you just happened to get sick or if it is related to the supplement.  Probably best to call your doctor on call.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now