Heart Rhythm Community
abnormal hear bets

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

abnormal hear bets

I am 39 yrs old with a weight of 77kgs. I do exercise but due to nature of my job its not regular, i have a problem of first a t inversion in the ECG as constant . For which i had gone through all tests including angiography . No blockage what so ever was there. I have another problem of grade III esophagitis diagnosed in 2005 for which i took omeprozole-20,that was the last i got checked. Now i take it rearly when i feel some slight burning sensation(once in a month or two). My problem is i have high heart beats in morning still in bed it is around 60-70 but after breakfat it goes to 80-90 and evening also its around 90-96. is there any tea or general medicine like Valerian which can be taken for regularising the heart beat. Or some other solution?    
Hey, just wanted to say be really careful trying to self medicate. Herbs can also effect the heart, so just remember that natural does not mean risk free. :)
Your (rest I assume) heart rates are not unusual or considered dangerous in my experience.  

As far as tea or any caffeine intake, you can count on it raising your HR.  

Regular check up with a doctor (once a year is the usual recommendation in the USA for people over 40) is always a good idea.  Aside from that all I can suggest is to try to be positive mentally and cut back or cut out caffeine altogether.