abnormal holter results
I am a 39 year old female who just got the results of my test. My average heart rate is 109...with a max of 156 and a min of 78.  The report says that tachycardia was noted 26.1 %of time, 331 tachycardia minutes with longest episode for 7 minutes. Report also states 1506 ventricular ectopics  and 2261 supraventricular ectopics. ..
My brother passed away at the age of 37 with a sudden heart attack.
I am very confused by these results. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
You need to ask your doctor what to do next. Your average heart rate is too fast which is not healthy for your heart. An average of almost 110 could, if it's representative for your normal heart rate, also have a cause which must be found (or ruled out).

You also have a lot of premature/ectopic heart beats. It's usually not dangeous but it should be investigated when you have thousands of them.

Have you had an ultrasound of your heart done?
I did have one done. The doctor said everything was fine but noted an enlarged spleen. I really had to complain with chest pain before my doctor would request the holter test.