abrupt increase in heart beat
I observed abrupt increase in my heart beat.I've been noticing it since six years. I am 55 and have asthma and other allergies since 20 years.I don't have diabetes or BP.when i take a jerk in my sleep my heart begin to pound and goes to normal palpitation a little later. The normal rate is around 60.But when i stretch my body it goes up to 90 or 100.
When you type: a jerk in my sleep, does that mean wake up suddenly perhaps from a dream?

I believe if one is having a stressful dream, the heart rate will increase, just as it will under stressful conditions when awake.

As for the stretch, perhaps you are exerting some to stretch.. a resting HR below 100 is considered in an acceptable range for most people.  A resting rate of 60 is low normal and generally a good sign.
Dear sir, its not sudden wake up  from dream but when I change sides in sleep.And when i quickly get up from bed.
I would consider a increase in HR when one quickly changes their activity level to be normal.  How much of a change?  Not the same for everyone, but as you don't know what the HR was before making that change a HR of up to 100 may be less of a change than say from 60 or less to 100.

In my case, and in the absence of hard data, that is I am not reading a recording HR monitor, I'd say my HR goes from 70s to 90s as a result of very little physical exertion - and up to 100+ when walking around on the level.

If you have certainty that the condition you experience is a big change from your history it could be good to discuss with your doctor.  Still, from what you say and in the absence of any examination evidence by your doctor I'll guess you doctor will tell you not to worry - is normal and benign.
Thanks a lot!! you relieved me from anxiety.