afib after heart valve reconstruction surgery
What are the risks of a patient who is in intensive care after heart valve reconstruction and a quadruple artery surgery who has experienced irregular heartbeat and was shocked to bring back a regular heartbeat? Are there other risks or a risk of this happening again?
Your situation is too complicated to speculate, but I can say I share the experience of having heart surgery, repair of my Mitral Valve.  I had AFib going in, and a maze procedure was done while my heart was open.  I came out of surgery in normal sinus rhythm and remained that way for about 30 days.  I then went back into permanent AFib, where I remain.  

I do not relate the surgery with my AFib problem.  The MV may have caused the AFib as I do have an enlarged left atrium, and that is likely the reason I have AFib.  

You didn't give a age, or even what valve was "reconstructed"... that information may help others comment.  AFib is much more common with advancing age.  I was not diagnosed or aware of any rhythm problems until I was in my mid-50s.  I was a running, and remained on for several additional years, so I was very conscious of my heart rate and rhythm when exercising.