after abaltion care.
I feel so great, no pain. I have already been to Target today. The doc said no lifting for 5 days but is OK to walk around and shop. I feel like nothing happedned to me at all. No risk to be out running aorund 2 days post ablation is there?? I have my family here to lift my toddler and change diapers So I am not bending that much
How did you guys feel afterwards??
hi
i was sore for a couple of days and tired probably from all the worry beforehand
take it easy for a few days and enjoy the help u get from your family .even tough it might be classed as micro surgery u should still just take your time and let the body heal
are u off all meds for the heart now
I was never on heart meds, thank goodness. I did not want to side effects.
I waited one week before running again. Glad to hear things are going well.
I had my ablation on Wednesday morning and was released from the hospital Friday afternoon, and I went shopping Friday night. I had no pain in my groin area and I was feeling fine. The doctor told me just to not lift anything heavy and try to avoid stairs for a couple of days,
I had my first ablation on a Friday and was at work on Monday and at school on Tuesday night.  I'll admit I should probably have waited a little longer since I was tired.  

The second time, I gave myself a week off before going back to work.  But, I did work in the yard and rake leaves : )   Do what you feel comfortable with, but remember once you grab the vacuum, it's yours again....LOL

Take care and enjoy your SVT-free days!  Isn't the view beautiful from this side of the mountain?
i felt tired for a few days afterwards and i was sore where the catheters had been in my groin and under collarbone then i got that haematoma so it took me a good week to recover,but being a typical woman as soon as i was home from hospital i was doing the housework etc lol.