arrhythmia on waking
I had cardioversion last year and have since been taking 5mg cardicor daily for tachycardia/atrial fibrillation.  Got up to 220 bpm  for around 10 hours and would not settle with meds hence the cardioversion.  Have been well since but lately have had arrhythmia's if woken up suddenly and having to get up (kids waking up in the night!).  Also have been getting pain, which I have never had before.
Have a Dr's appointment next week.  Was wondering if anyone has arrhythmias relating to waking up?  Is there anything else I can do to stop this? I stopped alcohol, smoking and caffeine.  Will losing weight make any difference?
Wishing you a good result from your visit with you doctor next week, is it with a cardiologist?
I have an appointment with my cardiologist myself, on Monday.  

The best advice I can give is to try to be positive mentally, to not worry as you are young and have been treated for heart arrhythmia...this strongly suggests there is not fundamental physical problem with your heart.

If you are overweight (aren't we all :) ? ) getting that managed downward should be good overall.

You didn't mention any particulars, how is you blood pressure and resting heart rate?  If you are not on an anticoagulant it could be a good idea to start taking an aspirin a day with a meal...please discuss with your doctor if you decide to take a regular aspirin.  I take a half regular aspirin every morning with breakfast.

I suffer from AFib.