bradycardia after heart attack
I had a n MI a year ago and was put on usual meds. because of cocerns about low heart rate - resting sometimes under 40 bpm - I was taken off beta blockers. However still have rate in low 40s and am due to be fitted with a Holter monitor to record it over 24 hours. No symptoms apart from cold feet and fingers, and occasional dizziness if standing suddenly.
What is the danger of no treatment? Is the only treatmnt a pacemaker?
From what you say you sound to be rather stable and even independent of the Beta Blocker.... that suggest to me you are at very low risk of a stop, and it seems your doctor also sees it that was as you are still scheduled for tests.

I am not aware of any medications that would speed you HR up in a reliable way... you doctor surely knows.  

I believe a pacemaker or an ICD may be needed to give your that extra protection against a heart stop.  

There are others on this community who have specific experience, hope one of more will pitch in.
I echo the good info from Jerry,

The only other thing I can think of is identifying the source of the brady.  If it's idiopathic and asymptomatic doing nothing is probably a good option.

If the brady is from av block or other conduction issue other decisions will have to be made including the possibility of a pacemaker to be on the safe side.  

Your holter study should flush out the info.