bradycardia with pvc's
I have been seing a cardiologest and have had several test ran over the last couple weeks i have been having chest pain with what i call heart flutters feels like my heart is coming through my chest walls somtimes i was told during my recent test an eco cardiogram that i was throwing really strong PVC's but that my resting heart rate is 47 they stressed my heart and injected my twice with radioactive enzimes so they could take pictures of my heart the symptomes are getting worse and I have no energy and I'm very confused i have no idea what all this means or what i'm facing can enyone give me information on this or exsplain it .?????
To be honest we only would be speculating here because we are only patients.  If you'd like a more professional opinion then you can click on the forum menu at the top of the page and choose health forums.  On the right side of the page are the expert forums.  That said, have you been sick recently?  A virus affecting your heart could be part of the cause of your issues.  Is this slow rate new to you?  Are you highly active thus prone to a slower rate?  It seems as though the slow rate may be causing your pvcs to jump in.  Sort of the body reacting to the slow rate.  Address the slow rate and you may be able to alleviate the pvc issue.  Are you a smoker?  How is your diet?  Congestive heart failure can cause a slowing of the heart rate as well.  But again this is all speculation.  I would wait to hear back from the doctor what they believe is wrong.  I would say though try to rest as best you can.  The heart can really make a good recovery when things go wrong but it just needs a lot of time and tender loving care.  I do hope you are able to get to the bottom of this and feel better soon.  
thank you it's just a scarry thing going through all these test i have to go through anotherone on tuesday it's pretty scarry they ran a kidney function test today to see if i'm filtering all this stuff they are injecting in me over the past couple weeks and i guess the stuff they have to inject on tuesday is really hard on the kidneys they still haven't put there finger on what is causing my heart to do what it's doing this is a new condition for me i have for the most part always been pretty healthy i have had my bumps in the road but this i have to say has been a big one. i was just hoping i could talk to someone who has been through all this stuff and see maybe talk or get some idea of what i may be facing ..... just scared i guess but thank you
Yes, anything with the heart is very scary.  I have had svt my whole life but to be honest in my head I always attributed it to hyperventilation.  I had trouble breathing and thought because of that my heart sped up to compensate not that I was having trouble breathing because my heart was beating too fast.  Needless to say when I found out it was my heart I got pretty scared for a while.  What I learned though over the course of getting the issue corrected was that the heart is a very resilient muscle and can keep pumping through all sorts of issues.  It is very possible whatever is ailing your heart may clear up and your heart could go back to normal especially if this was viral related so just try to stay as positive as possible that this will all get cleared up.  I send much strength and healing your way.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are.
Thank you very much I have one more test on tuesday then back to the cardioligist on the 5th,