brands of pacemaker
hi
can any body tale me what are the avilabe brands of pace maker in India? how many brands are ther?
I imagine that any pacemaker out on the market is available in India.  In the US there is a wide variety of makes and models. Why don't you ask your cardiologist?
I would go with BIOTRONIK's Pacemaker , APEX SERIES.  Anything besides that is known to be less reliable.
Your statement is invalid.  According to you, the only pacemaker that is reliable is a Biotronik.  That is simply not true.
ksig
If you know how to read, then you will see that I said anything besides a BIOTRONIK is "less reliable".  In no way did I say other pacemakers are not reliable, I said they are known to be less reliable.  Sure there are many different companies that make pacemakers and Im sure they are all great, but I would go with a BIOTRONIK.
I do know how to read.  You are still wrong in your broad statement.  Biotronik may be the pacer you prefer.  That is your opinion.  I just had a Biotronik explanted in May because it was "LESS than RELIABLE".  There are many pacers on the market that are reliable.  I'd like to see the research that says Biotronik is more reliable than the others.
Which pacemaker do you like?  I am curious
What is a duel pacemacker?  Doesn't the doctor mostly decide on the brand for you?  I'd hate to think I would have to pick one.  
Chicky2001 I'm a member of a PM/ICD site and most people I've seen say they had no choice in what brand you get - but there are some doctors who let the patient choose.  I think dr's keep track of what's been a good brand and less problems/recalls etc and then use those brands.  

I had no choice in the brand/type my EP put in, but again different doctors may let you choose - so research and then ask your doctor before surgery.