Heart Rhythm Community
burping and flutters

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

burping and flutters

is this real flutters or is it just mt stomack, strange but i can feel the flutter but i also have lots air in chest and burping alot. is this spasms or what any one elsa do this with flutters .. i have a blood presure monotor that reads heart beats and it tells you if your heart beat is not normal i have took my bp lots today to see if it records the flutter but when i feel it while takingmy bp it dont show it on machine. not sure if machine not record them. one time it about 5 months ago it showed up as a irrg heart beat but not showing these today. any help out there lol. lost
Could be esophogial spasms.  This can be caused by many things.  Mine are caused by hiatal hernia.  I have read that 60 % of the adult population will have a hiatal hernia by age 60. Have you ever been scoped ?  A 3 minute procedure diagnosed an issue I have been struggling with for years.  It also caused arrhythmia in my case.  Anxiety followed the arrhythmia.  It was a viscious circle.  Good luck.
thanks you know i have thought it could be spams there4 but never had it checked . thanks i will look into that. merry christmas
Me too...PAC's and PVC's and tachy, but also have the hiatal hernia...esophageal spasms, and actually was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus at the age of 29, but that did go away...dr. said one of the very few cases he had seen....usually not reversible. I will never skip another prevacid as long as I live...it's a wonder drug. I ALWAYS burp when my heart flutters...then the anxiety and even more palps. I have a tremendous amount of air that gets trapped in my chest. For me, without the prevacid, it's 100 times worse. Best to you!