cayenne
I have a problem with pvc's and have taken cayenne pepper capsules when they show up. They seem to work very well. has anyone else used them
Not me, but I'd be interesed in seeing other responses.  What is cayenne pepper generally used to treat?  How long have you had the pvcs?  How long has the pepper been working? Maybe you're onto something : )
I've been using cayenne for about 10 years. some works better then others I use natures way 40000 heat units I would say it is extremely effective for me.Itake 2 capsules and within minutes my skipped beats are gone for several hours. I will add I've had 3 heart attacks and have 5 stents I have been lucky to have had very little damage to my heart and I am very active lots of hiking at elevation.So my missed beats may be related to my arteries and the cayenne is known to expand them. It may just work for people in my specific situation
Holy Smoke!!!  40000 heat units????  I'm surprised that doesn't just put you over the top into cardiac arrest :-).

That much spice...wow.  Might cure the PVC's but I bet it's not great for your stomach lining :-)
Actually doesn't seem to be a problem as long as I have something in my stomach or follow with some crackers. I have read that it is actually beneficial for all kinds of things including digestive problems. I used to use 100000 heat units but made a mistake and took it on an empty stomach and I suffered. Truth is my pvc's drove me crazy all day long and now I hardly ever have them and when they do show up the cayenne gets rid of them