chest feeling really tight
Hey people iv got quite abit going on with my chest at the moment and its being real weird , palps , irregular beating, beating real quick . . . But for the last couple of days my chesssst feeeels sooo tight! Every single time I breath in it feels like something is wrapped around my heart and its making me take extra breaths and making me really paranoid that I won't get enough oxygen or something and collapse or my heart might jus stop. What could be causing this ? Should I just get my mind on something else and it will go away, and could it be a blood clot or something I'm so paranoid about stuff.   Iv been getting some really extreme dizzy feeling when I'm standing up like as if my head just goes really light and everything is coming down on me. But iv had this for quite a while now dunno if my chest is affecting it. What could I do to ease the tightness and what could it be?
Oh yeah . . . . Could a part of my heart be dead or something? Forgot to add this to what I wrote above please gget back to me . . . Worried :(
I would suggest that you go to the doctor soon.  Chest pain should not be taken lightly.
I don't have an actual doctor that I could go and see normally. I been to the hospital about this. And they made me go see my gp. Who booked me a specalist apointment in a month and a half time.That was the soonest apointment he could do aswell !

Iv perviously had several ecg's at the hospital but they don't show anything bad. I had a 24houre ecg I never heard any results from that. I had a echo of my heart. They said its a normal size and its beating correctly and it doesn't seem to look like there's anything bad with it( had the echo 3-3 and half months ago)

I feel like they aint catching anything on the ecgs . . Recently iv been having bad pvc's . . Palpotations and a fast heart rate. And now for the last 4-5 days my chest feels really tight it started of as a slight tightness and now feels really really tight I can tell the tightness with every breath that I take and it feels like I can't take a proper breath of air. Get slight chest pain (not constant)

What could I demand from the doctor when I go. ? Every time iv been I tell him that my heart feels like its skippin beats and beating quick, slight pain , abit tight feeling and dizzyness don't know if caused from chest and not constant ! They don't help and iv been trying to do something about it for 4 almost 5 months now with constant visits to the gp and to the hospital :( I'm really upset and I can't stop thinking that I probably do have something serious. But the doctors just don't care and keep sending me home without proper investigation :( worried about all the things that can happen like stroke, cardiac arrest , heart attack, black out faint etc :( this **** is wrecking my life!