complications after cardiac ablation
Since I had the ablation, start the day so the surgery, I have had a different problem.  It start with chest pain that goes to the left side of the neck then moves down the left arm.  The left are contiuely feels like it is beating and squeezeing sensation.  My enzymes are elevated but not the heart ones.  The are supposely the muscular ones.  So the don't do anything for me.  This has been going on for a year now.  Anyone else out there with these symptons?
I am almost four years post cardiac ablation for AVNRT.  The surgery was successful for my AF, but a few weeks after the surgery I started to have left chest pain.  I returned to the doctor and I was told everything was fine and that most likely it was intercoastal cartilage inflammation.  I was told a similar response from a few doctors.  The pain has progressively gotten worse and more frequent.  I am attempting to see another EP to seek out some definitive answers.  Please let me know if you have found out anything.