dehydration cause irregular rythm
I had two a-fib episodes and I now take rythmton and aspirin, magneseum, potasium . for the first time my bp cuff caught a irregular heart beat. My bp  went high then normal. I take Klonopin for stress. I worry a lot. I work in the heat a lot. Can stress and lack of water cause some irregular beats?  
Yes dehydration can cause irregular heartbeats as well as stress, lack of sleep, etc.

If the irregular  heartbeats are a new thing for you, I would suggest going to your dr and get a holter monitor to catch what is going on.

yes it can i drink gatorade to help with mine
Yes, dehydration can certainly cause the irregular heart beats as well as other problems. Being hydrated is so very important to good health. At least 8 glasses of 8 ounces of pure water is recommended daily. Stress is also a big time contributor to these horrid things.

Are these new for you, if so, I agree with debbier, have it checked out just to make sure all is well, In a normal, structurally healthy heart, they are usually benign, but, it is always better to check to make sure.
Thanks everyone. I feel much better.
My child Is having a really bad chest problem, it comes with heart skipping a beat, slow heart reat and sometimes very fast heart rate, headaches, neck pains, shoudler pain, fainting spells, weekness, hard to sleep, hard to breathe, shortness of breath, blurred vision, and this has been going on for almost over a month and we've seen so many doctors over the pass month and they keep miss diagnosing it and giving her meds for it but the meds only work for a day, and then no longer works... im just so tired of not knowing whats wrong with her and Im wishing you guys can really help her PLEASE.  ..... ARE THESE SYMPTOMS OF DEHYDRATION? OR SERVE DEHYDRATION? Anf the first time this happened she went to the cardiologist and he said my heart is very healthy and fine, he also said her blood pressure dropped when she stood up and that she was very dehydrated.
Sometimes arrhythmia can be caused from deficiency of magnesium