diagnosed with pvcs and bigenimy
hello.
i am a 32 year old woman recently diagnosed with bigenimy.
When i have some of the episodes i notice an increase in my blood pressure but not my heart rate is that normal, also sometimes my back feels numb or cold. I just recently had my 4th child and this just recently started. Could it have been something from my s section surgery that triggered this or i am still breastfeeding could that have something to do with it? My baby is 4 months old. Does stress make them worse? I also had st depression on my ekg? please comment back.
Hi Andy,

I just posted about pvcs and blood pressure and wondered the same thing.  No one responded.  I also wonder if there is a connection.  I had slight st depression on my ekg and was told it was nothing, and most people have this.  
hey i had a moderate depression im worried what do u know about pvs and how do u feel
Hey i had a moderate depression. Is that worriesome? How do u feel when u get pvs and bigenimy?  Do u have private insurance what tests did they do? do they have u one meds for it or say it was benign
hey i had a moderate depression. Is that worriesome? How do you feel when u get pvc and bigenimy? Do u have private insurance? What tests did they do? Are u on meds for the bigenimy> How high does your bp get? Please comment
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I don't remember if my ST depression was slight or moderate, but my doctor explained that it was not a concern for me.  Can you talk to your doctor about the test results.  You are young, I can't imagine that it will be a problem.  I hate getting into bigeminy and I guess if I could use one word to describe it I would say "annoying"!!!  I have had pvcs for 17 years, and a few days, weeks of bigeminy, although I have told over and over again that it is benign!!!  And I am almost 55 and I am still told that I am ok!!  I do notice a slight increase in my bp when I am in bigeminy.  Luckily I do have insurance through my husband's company.  I take Toprol - 50 mg per day.  My bp is mostly normal, but when I have pvcs it rises slightly - to about 130/85.