driving after ablation
Part of my job is to drive to meet customers.I do at least 2_4hours inner city driving.Do you have an idea how long I have to wait to resume my work after my ABLATION? Thanks
Only your doctor can tell you.  But assuming there is no "heavy lifting" associated with the customer interface the work would be considered light physically, I believe.  The emotional strain is something you understand and is very personal.  Heavy traffic drives me "nuts".

Ablations vary greatly in how long it takes to recover, from a few days (maybe only a day, not sure) to weeks, depending on how much work was done in the heart as well as the physical aspects of the whole surgery.

The type of ablation would be a hint, PVC should be simpler and quicker to recover from than AFig surgery.  This is from what I've read here, not from any personal experience.  
Definitely no heavy lifting for a couple weeks. Driving for me (I've had 3 ablations) was not a problem except it wasn't all that comfortable. The groin area was bruised and tender; sitting for any length of time didn't feel good. The second ablation I had they must have bruised a nerve because my right groin was extremely tender and I had to sit with my leg fully extended. That cleared up after several weeks.

As Jerry said, it depends on the type of ablation and what your particular cardio recommends. I went back to work after a few days, did all my normal duties except for the lifting (no carrying 45 lb beavers, chasing down eagles or wrestling raccoons).
Had it done on a Thursday and drove 50 miles to my job on Tuesday.  Then drove 250 miles to my kid's houses two day later.  I was 60 at the time.
Thanks sooooo much 4 ur reply.I really appreciated
I would stay out of work for 5 business days if you do not have a physical job.

If yes, physical... 10 business days.

No it is just driving and talking.lol.