feeling ill after coming off flecainide and going onto flecainide
i would like to know if anyone that has been abrubtly stopped in taking sotalol had any side effects. i have been put onto flecainide and i have never felt so ill.  shaking, panic attacks, nervous system feels shot. unsteady on my feet. doctor took me off flecainide two days ago saying he thought i was having a bad reaction to it but i still feel very ill. it has spoiled my life completely, ive cancelled christmas so i can concentrate on getting better. just hope these symptoms will clear.
You are dealing with very potent anti-arrhythmic drugs and some people have very bad reactions to them.  

I have not idea how long it takes to once one stops taking a drug, but I would raise concern with my doctor is the side effects last more than a few days.  i.e., a couple more than you already have.... and long before Christmas...keep positive in your mind, you will get over the side effects.
thank you for your reply.  i have had terrible 4 weeks. doctor wants to know how i am on thursday. dont think i can take it any longer, must get to the bottom of it cos it has caused me to cancal xmas and have missed things i have been looking forward to. makes me cross when none of this is my doing.  it cant be good for me going through such stress.  dont know how a doctor can just pull the plug on a drug and tell me that there will be no side effects. said no side effects to flecainide as well and i know thats not true. my own gp is good its the hospitals doctors i have an issue with cos they wont listen to my side.  thank you for the support i will keep fighting it.