feeling of weirdness and sickness in my abdomen area
im 16 and a male....in my abdomen area it feels weird and if im going to throw up but i actually im not throwing up its just a feeling....and every now and then i will become shaky and sometimes i cant control it...also when im trying to go to the restroom, the (#2) nothing really comes out..and its hard to push out..but very little comes out...plus i have minor aches randomly at radomly postions...like in my left hand and my left calve inside..i also feel weak and not hungry...i cant go to sleep because my stomach feels weird and kinda sick...i have recently been sitting at the computer for more than 5 hours a day for at least 1 1/2 week....plus i ate some raw noddles from a ramen noodles packet..i only take a little bite...
This is a heart rhythm discussion.

Probably you meant to post in the gastro forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Gastroenterology/show/68
It could be the flu or something else.  If this has been going on a while I would ask your parents to make an appointment with your doctor to get checked out.  As the above poster stated you may get a better response in the other forum but it sounds like if this is persistent you should see a doctor regardless.  I do hope you feel better soon.