fetal heart
my baby has apparantly got a tacky heart i am wondering what can possibly cause this and what help wil my baby get when he's born the ultrasound scan has shown a normal heart
Did your doctor explain "tacky"?  I assume it means the heart rate is faster than normal.

You may be more help from a form on maternity or children.  I took a quick look at the list of forums under the Forum pull-down menu at the top of this page.  I didn't find either, but I am not familiar with the associated doctors and terminologies.
In over 20 years as a physician delivering babies and 35 years as an attorney, we have seen many cases in which the fetal monitor was improperly used and unnecessary birth injuries resulted. Our goal is to education people on what to look for with the fetal monitor and when they need to be more proactive. This page will give you more information on the subject: http://www.cpfamilynetwork.org/medical-research/get-the-facts-athetoid-cerebral-palsy