Heart Rhythm Community
fibulater

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

fibulater

My daughter is 27 late january she had a pacemaker put in. now she has been told a fibulater is her last resort. she is a single part time working mother of 2 you children aged 3 and 6. my question is csn she ne put on a disability penson. we ate in australia.
Do I understand that your daughter is an Australian citizen?  Most national health care systems require something like citizenship for eligibility.

Although I've never been to Australia, I just googled "disability pension in Australia," and a lot of information came up.  If your daughter's doctor can certify that she is physically incapable of working for at least two years and has at least "20 points under the 'impairment tables," then it appears that she might be eligible for this kind of pension.

You will need to contact the Australian Department of Human Services to get the information you need (although it is possible that your daughter's doctor might be able to help a little).

To find the government's website, just type this into a google search:

australian government department of human services