flutter in chest
Am a 51 yr old male. Was on vacation with kids and did some roller coaster type stuff!  Afterwards, experienced pronounced flutter sensation in chest - not pain or tightness. This has been returning on a regular basis. Attended cardiologist and had a clear angiogram, echo scan and cardio stress test.  Used a 24 hr haltor monitor but did not experience symptom during the test. The sensation is associated with exercise and is getting more pronounced.  Could a rush of adrenalin (it was a scary ride) have caused some electrical damage to my heart which is not registering on any of the tests undertaken?
I don't think a rush of adrenalin would cause any electrical damage to your heart. But, it could bolster your anxiety and, in turn, set off some flip-flops (PVCs/PACs).  In someone with a structurally normal heart, PVCs and PACs are considered benign. One thing that might help is to ask your doctor for an "event" monitor.  You can wear it for a longer period of time (weeks) and press "record" when you feel something.  That way, you'll be sure your doctor is "seeing" what you're "feeling."

Cedar Point by any chance?  Talk about coasters!!