heart arrhythmia and night sweats
I have had an irregular heart beat for years with little or no symtoms other than being mildly aware of the condition while resting or sitting very quitely, etc. Recently, the condition seems to have gotten worsten, as I am becomming more and more aware of it. Also I have begun to experienced night sweats over the past year or so. I wake up in the middle of the night and the entire area of the bed where I was lying will be wet, including the bottom sheet, top sheet and pillow case. My hair will also be soaking wet. This occurs nearly every night now, at least one time and sometimes a couple of times. I just wondered if this could be related to my heart arrhythmia and have others experienced the same conditions. Any words of advice would be appreciated.
I think you need to discuss with your doctor.  It may be good if you can at least get an electrocardiogram check on your heart.

I have found that I sweat more easily as my atrial fibrillation condition worsens over time, but I do not sweat when resting.   Sounds like medical help is needed.
I agree that you should discuss it with your docotr. I was having night sweats and my doctor thought they were caused by my heart condition. I have since had an ablation and pacemaker and no more night sweats! It could be a number of things but you should get it checked to make sure. Good luck!!