heart beating and pressure in the arteries
Hi all my question is what can cause your heart to beat 280bpm i have had 8 heart caths with the placing of 1 stent 8 times i have pain in my right groin and i think it is in my arteries. my arteries hurt anywhere you can get a pulse in my chest my neck the tops of my feet my elbows,wrist,armpits. i also have pressure it feels like my head is going to pop off my body the pressure is so bad i can't breath i was told i have copd i have meds but when i have that pressure the inhalers don't even touch it.i use nitro and after 2 or 3 it relieves it i am on alot of meds plavix,cardizem,lovaza,lipitor,tricor,aspirin,nitro. i was told by my gp that they may have damaged a nerve i have had 2 femorl nerve blocks that didn't give me any relief with the last being yesterday the doctor that did this said he didn't think it would help. what do you do when your in severe pain. i have a big knot in my right femoral artery please help me get some ansewers. any input is welcome i greatly apprecaited any respones. Sincerly;Redeena
I see three posts from you that to my reading deal with related or same issues and problems.  As I said on one of those, I know you have the strength to work your way out of these horrendous health problems.

That said, I don't think most of the people who visit this forum have a lot of knowledge about dealing with pain.  You may get some help in that area by making a post on the MedHelp Pain Management Community.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pain-Management/show/53
Hi thank you for your comment i will try looking in the pain community but i think i need to look into something like artery sites or i don't know maybe the pain site might be able to ansewer what happened to me because i am very tired of having surgery i just had surgery on monday it didn't go so well either. I have cad all me siblings have had heart attacks my middle brother had 4 stents and he was back to work within a week and my baby brother had 2 stent's and he was back to work within a month i have had 1 stent replaced 7 times within 2 years and not able to go back to work. so i am really frustrated and angry. But thank you for your comments and you have a great day and god bless.Sincerly;Redeena