heart beats

I am male 41 years old. Around 5 years back had some pain in left arm and went through total checkup including Angiography at Max new Delhi. No blokage or any other diseases were found. In my ECG i have a constant T-inversion but it does not change. Now I am having a problem of irregular heart beats. I exercise but not constant. Can run 4 kilometers withot problem, but at times my heart feels like throbing and heart beats also go to 120. I am taking Vallerian tablets for stress relief. Morning the heart beat is around 80 and evening around 80-85. What medication or treatment should I undergo.
We aren't professionals in this part of the forum.  You may want to try and post yor question in one of the doctor forums for more expert advice.  I am not sure what causes t wave inversion.  Have you discussed this with your cardiologist and if so what did they say?  Irregular heart beat is a little unspecific.  What is your heart doing?  Most irregular beats are of no consequence in a healthy heart and it sounds like 5 years ago you were deemed healthy but since it has been 5 years you may want to go and get a check up and have your heart reevaluated, maybe request an echo to make sure your heart is functioning normally.  Beyond that your heart rate seems fine to me.  What are you doing when it goes to 120?  If you are moving around it is not a number that is anything to be too concerned over.  Anyways, you should really seek the advice of a cardiologist who has evaluated you to get treatment and medication advice.  Take care.  Keep us posted on how you are doing.
This alternate nostril breathing technique will regulate your heart. Do this for 20 minutes twice a day, everyday. This works gradually, so allow weeks to notice the benefit. Let me know your progress at some point.Continue once a day,for life , when you feel normal.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.

Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
February 9 ,2012