heart cold relation
to the respected doctor,
I am about 97kg...i have tachecardiac problems...my normal heart beat is around 85 to 90....i have undergone two 2d echo tests which were perfectly normal.Recently,i have started feeling a little heavy in the head...since yesterday,i am feeling a little cold in my nose and throbing pains in my forehead and around the eye sockets....sometime,my vision also throbes in a tone of my heart beat.My heart beat has surprisingly increased to around 100 and when i do alittle walking or such activities,it gets upto 115 to 120 beats per minute...i am feeling that the throbing and the cold has something to do with my heart conditions....please lend me some advice on the topic.
P.S.i also sometimes get swelling on my face when do some hectic activities,etc.and a burning sensetion below my eyes.
thanking you,
nimish.
I am not a doctor, it is unlikely that you will get a response on this forum from a doctor.

I do not see you HR number alarming. They could be lower, but they are not dangerously high in my understanding.

You other symptoms do cause concern and merit seeing a doctor, I believe. Again, I do not see any relationship between you slightly elevated HR and your other symptoms.