heart cramps???
I'm 28yrs old, and I have sle lupus (for many years now). I'm super healthy all things considered, workout regularly, eat healthy, work full time, etc...

Over the past 3 months I've had heart palpitations along with dizziness and tests keep coming back normal. The past week I've had what feels like a heart cramp? It is pretty painful and the only way to stop it is to apply a ton of pressure over my heart and lower rib cage.

Simultaneously, my back is sore and stiff, and I've never had real back pain before (could be related?).

If anyone has any advice or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!
I'm seeing my Dr in 2 days and I want to be prepared.
I honestly don't know what that is or if it is heart related.  It could be you are having some sort of muscle spasms in general considering you are having back issues as well.  Have you felt your pulse while it is happening?  Does the beat feel normal or irregular?  Does it feel fast or slow?  Are you short of breath and struggling to breath?  Considering how painful it is have you considered going to an ER?  Chest pain really isn't anything to take lightly even if your other tests have come back normal.  You are young but with your known health issues it best to not brush anything off.  In the minimum it would be good to get an echo done.  And please do not feel because of your age you should not go to the ER.  Better to be safe than sorry I say.  If it is nothing life threatening then seeing a doctor is the second line of defense so to say but severe chest pain especially if you sense it is heart related should always be investigated sooner rather than later.  Hopefully it turns out to be nothing more than a pulled muscle but please do keep us posted on how you are doing.  Feel better soon.
Michelle, thank you so much for responding.
I have not checked my pulse during the time of cramping, and there is no shortness of breath.
I've had a few cramps in the last week, the first one seemed to last for minutes, the other ones stopped within seconds of applying pressure- I keep the pressure on for a solid minute after the pain stops and keep it low key after. I do feel as if my heart is pounding hard and loud, but not fast or slow. The back pain started after the first cramp and is on going now.
I was afraid it might not even be heart related since nothing has been found. Echo and heart monitor tests are normal, though I never had an 'episode' during that time.
Thank you again for your help!