heart flutter
hi sorry to bother you but would like to ask some advoice.yesturday my heart was fluttering most of the day.i saw a doctor and had a ecg and it came out clear.but when i went home it didi it till i fell asleep and most of the day today to..i dont want to go back to the doctors because of the ech came out clear.it still keeps fluttering and its going on 2 days of constant flutter.it takes my breath away for a second when it occurs.i do suffer from mild asthma and gerd so im  not sure ir that conected.thanks.
It sounds like you need to ask the doctor for an event monitor or a 24 hour monitor so that you can get a recording of the arrhythmia. I have had the same thing happen to me...I would never experience the.the irregular heart beat when I was having an exam, etc. which was so frustrating. So, the monitors are a wonderful way to capture what is going on at any given time.
Do you have a history of these irregular beats??

Do not ever feel that you are bothering us..we love to help people and why I am here!!!
Good luck and take care.
I agree, you need a long-term monitor recording, and ecg/ekg is on for only a few seconds, about 10-15 seconds in my experience.  So, if your hear happens to be running normally during that period there is nothing to see.   Maybe a 24 hour monitor will catch the bad action.