heart in the morning
my heart rate when i wake up in the morning will be about 90-110 bpm
you know i sometimes have the same thing,,ill wake up with a high heart rate,,i think it has something to do with your matabolism speeding up when you sleep,or something of that nature,,,dreams can change your heart rate also,and i dream alot.
i wouldnt be worried,now if you wake up,and this continues for hours afterwards,maby id have that checked,but im sure your fine.
If you read some of my posts, you can see that I suffer from pretty much the same thing.  I also frequently get fast heart rate after eating, too.  I haven't been able to adequately identify why this happens, but since it has been going on so long, I'm starting to believe that it is just a normal part of my body functioning :)  
Sometimes when I get up oin the morning my heat will race as well, especially when I hop in the hot shower.  I've had many panic attacks there.  I have found that the steam from the shower takes my breath away which caused me to think that I was gasping for breath with a rapid heart rate. Scares me sometimes, but I've gotten much better with it over the months.  It doesn't happen all the time either.  If I have a hangover for sure its an instant panic in the morning because my heat is working alot harder which I can feel.  I guess I"m just hypersensitive to my bodily functions and I wish I could just turn them off,  turn of the sensations that is. :)
I had the same problem with the hot shower, and I also had breathing problem. If you read my post / question you would understand my problems.

Hard to find a solution, yet it is even worse that there is no one would help me. Boyfriend thinks I am faking it, and he doesn't believe this feeling. I have been suffering, and I didn't tell people about my bad feeling, because at the end of the day, they just turn around and say they can't do anything.

we are all suffering the same problem, and I am here to support all of you. because only we will understand.

Thanks for everyone!
I have the same  problem.  Every morning when I get out of the hot shower, my pulse rate is 100-140.  I am a 30 4ft11 119 pound woman with no other health problems.  I do think I suffer from anxiety a lot, but otherwise healthy.  I do not think it is unusual because, according to research, your heart beats faster in heat.