heart quiver when laying down
Not every night,  but most I get what I would call a heart quiver.  Just as I am about to go to sleep I get the sensation of my heart or chest quivering.  It happens sometimes after I am asleep and it wakes me up and last for awhile. My entire chest feels as thought it is shaking.I do not get short of breath, but these episode can actually take my breath away for a split second.  I have wore a halter monitor and of course it has never happened on those nights.  It is so scarey I hate to go to sleep anymore.  I also get the sensation of goosebumps, even when I am not cold.  I get the strangest feel all the time where they start at the top of my head and go down my body and out my feet.  I will get a series of these with it repeating and repeating itself.  Does anyone have any idea of what any of this could be.  
I get that same quivering in my chest area too.  I told my Dr. and he says its when your body is trying to rest for the night, and because of me being so stressed/anxiety all day.. its my nerves/muscles that can't calm down.. Just telling you what he said... it still continues.. but not everynite...
The fact that you are not getting short of breath or passing out is a good indication that whatever is going on is nothing to be concerned about but the only way to know for sure is to have it captured.  A holter monitor as you can see now, is really only a good tool for those having daily symptoms.  I am not sure why they give them out to people who don't have symptoms everyday.  I got one for my svt and it was utterly useless as I had an episode the day before but not the day I was wearing it but at the time I didn't know any better.  They do, however, have what is called an event monitor.  It is a monitor you wear for a month and you hit a record button when the episode happens and then transmit the recording over the phone to some techs who will relay the results to your doctor.  This is a much better way at capturing the more ellusive conditions but you do need to at least have the episodes monthly.  If you do go back and ask about an event monitor.  The only issue I see in your case is if you are sleeping when it happens.  If you don't wake up soon enough after it starts they may not be able to see what your heart is doing when it triggers.   But for the most part I think you should be able to catch what is happening with the event monitor.  Take care and try not to stress too much.  Stressing will likely make the situation worse.  Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Thank you so much.  I am going to ask for an event monitor.  
Did you happen to get those goosebumps even when you are not cold that charges through you body?  I don't know if that has to do with my heart or not.
Yes, I get the chills, goosebumps and shivers every so often.  I don't think that has anything to do with the heart.  Maybe some temperature regulation issue or maybe even hormones but I doubt it has to do with the heart.  Mine use to happen more often than it does now but I still get it occassionally.
Yep I get them even when I am not cold.  When it happens it just keeps happening and happening and then goes away as quickly as it started.