Heart Rhythm Community
heart quiver

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

heart quiver

i have a fib , and tach. tach is under control with meds. the one thing i am worried about is my heart will quiver real bad at times ,sometimes several times a day. when it quivers it feel like my heart stops. then it will make me cough. after that i feel alot of pressure in my head. the episode doesn"t last long. but the times it does it really scares me. i have had an ablaison, but didn"t help much. had a heart attack in nov. 2007. my question is what might be my next step. i"m on metroprol, lisinopril,and plavix. any answers will be very much appreciated.

This discussion is related to Treatment for Afib w/pacemaker.

I can relate I have always had a dull ache in my chest and here in the last six months I feel like my heart has a hiccup and these scare me as well.  I have no calcium buildup in my heart ,but my carotoids are mild moderately blocked.  I was put on Zocor because my cholesterol was on the high side.  I took the first script and then did not get it refilled because of the damge in can do to the liver.I am very curious to why this going on inside of me and should I be alarmed?