Heart Rhythm Community
heart rate also feel dizziness

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

heart rate also feel dizziness

im a student and sumtimes i felt my heart is to fast to pump and becoz of that i felt dizziness and i felt its like im going to sleep forever....What wud be the possible answer for this... ^__^
Are you saying you get dizzy only when you know your heart is beating fast?  Or, do you sometimes get dizzy when you make a sudden change in physical activity, such as getting up fast from a seated position and moving quickly across the room?

What is fast? You need to make a count of the beats while timing. Many of us watch a clock or watch for 10 seconds and multiply the number of beats we count in that 10 seconds by 6 to get the average number of beats for a full minute.  At rest you should be around 60 to 70, but still there is no serious problem indicted even if you heart rate is 100.   Over 100 should definitely be checked by a doctor.
jharpphcs added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
RHyslop joined this community
Welcome them!
May 06
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
May 06