heart rate during sleep
Recently while in the hospital my heart rate during sleep was down to 30 beats /min.  Also, during sleep my heart stopped for 2.5 seconds. What is your opinion regarding these two findings? Nuclear Stress test, ECG, and echocardiogram (mild mitral regurgitation) were normal.

Thank you,
What were you in the hospital for and what meds were you taking at the time?  My last Holter monitor recorded 2 brief runs of 33 and 34 beats per minute during sleep, but I was taking atenolol at the time, which could cause a low rate.
I am only taking diovan for high blood pressure and lipitor. Nothing that would cause a low heart rate. I think 30 beats per minute for a brief run is ok for a healthy heart and I do jog a few miles per day. But having my  heart stop for 2.5 seconds when I was asleep is not normal.
I am 20 yrs old, i took a sleep test and my heat rate dropped to 30 as well. I think all that means is that you are in shape, I am in shape and it got that low and the doc said thats normal. Do you have PVCs by chance
I am 55 and do not have PVCs. Thanks for your post, that helps!