Aa
A
A
Close
heart rate goes down to 52/min
Since 2 days i was unable to breath ang very exhausted. When i took my chest X ray that also came normal. But when i took ECG my heart beat came only 52/min. And still my left chest is getting pain and having breathing problem. I dont have any past history of heart problem. I am a just 28 years old man and having 79 kg weight and 174cm height.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
612551 tn?1450025775
The tests you have undergone it sounds like you have seen a medical doctor, did the doctor not provide any advice on your low heart rate?

A resting HR of 52 is unusually low, but acceptable to some people (cardio vascular is very strong) but from you symptoms it appears to be a problem.  What is your blood pressure?  If the low HR is accompanied by low BP dizziness, even passing out may be a result.

I do not know what the treatment for low HR is, but in conditions deemed to be dangerous a pacemaker may be required.  In a young person this too is very unusual, but  is something you may need to discuss with your doctor.

Best luck, let us know what you learn
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for your comment.. Yes i have consult to a medical doctor and he reffer me to a cardio doctor. The doctor was examinned me and he adviced me to take ECHO. And today i will do this test. My blood pressure is also 110/70. And now today morning my HR came 49/min. I dont know what should i do..?? I am working in zuventus health care ltd as a ME. I am  married a
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for your comment.. Yes i have consult to a medical doctor and he reffer me to a cardio doctor. The doctor was examinned me and he adviced me to take ECHO. And today i will do this test. My blood pressure is also 110/70. And i still have problem in breathing and pain on left chest and have mild dizziness. And now today morning my HR came 49/min. I dont know what should i do..?? I am working in zuventus health care ltd as a ME. I am  married and have one daughter. Please suggest me any best idea.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my heartrate is 39 im 24 and they just pass it off as nothing I also have a rbbb and severe skipped beats that hurt. I would just keep the tests up and go from there I also have anxiety about not being there for my child. the best thing I found out to do is try not to worry its hard but try. good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
707563 tn?1455827280
Blank
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
8 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
18 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 25
Heart Rhythm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675