heart rate
I am getting back to exercise after a 5-month break due to suspected viral myocarditis. My heart rate one hour after termination of exercise is around 12 to 15 beats above resting rate. Is this ok?
Hard to say without out the numbers and I can only assume you have a reference from earlier times that say the recover to resting HR is slower than the past.  

I'd give it some time, and work your way back up to past levels of exertion, don't just start full-blast.  Here too, what you haven't told us is important.. if you haven't exercised in a week, then just "hop in", if you haven't exercised for a month or longer, go slow until you establish the right workout levels.  
This phenomenon is common for me to experience.  I've always attributed it to an adrenaline release during the activity.
I attribute this to being out of shape.  It also happens when I'm in shape,  but have begun to exhaust myself from over work. I measure resting hr every morning before rising and adjust my workouts when resting hr gets high relative to my average.
Thanks very much for the posts. I am trying to do less exercise than before the illness, but sometimes feel a little uncomfortable- with a lower than normal pulse rate- on the morning after the exercise. So, I plan to work out only on alternate days, hoping that this is only a lack of fitness issue and not something more serious.
With regards and thanks again.