heart valves
3 leaky valves mvp and some calcification,,,yet my dr says  nothing to beconcerned about,Just visits every 6 months with an echocardiogram,He put me on an asprin regimen daily at my request,does this mean he thinks its serious?  thank you
I'm in your situation, with pretty much leaks everywhere--including a potentially more serious one at the aortic valve--but some leakiness is normal (except at the aortic valve), and as long as your cardiac tests are within normal range and you feel OK, you are probably fine.  Some calcification at middle age is normal, too.  Unless the radiologist has had a fit, which he/she would have noted, your amount of calcification is also probably normal for your age and sex.  

The aspirin might help minimize the theoretical risk of clotting due to turbulence, but in reality, it probably is no biggie.  The fact that he agreed to aspirin at your request--rather than suggesting it himself--is an indication of just how NOT worried he is.

Relax.  Enjoy your life and keep on doing what you're doing.