heart
Ive had SVT and  VT [beating @240 beats per min], for many yrs with etopic beats etc, i had the SVT ablated succesfully, but recently ive notice im finding it difficult to do the most simple things i.e stand up, climbing the stairs, eating. HB resting is 60 standing 135. Feeling completly drained. Any ideas Please
The 135 sounds really high for just standing.  I think you need to see your doctor for that and your other symptoms, sooner rather than later.  Good luck.
Thank you for your response, went to the doctor, they are sending me for test in the hospital next week. Do appreciate your time, thank you.
It is good you are getting checked out considering your difficulty functioning.  I know after my ablation I had an increase in ectopics.  How long ago was your ablation?  It can take the heart up to a year to fully recover.  If you have an increase in your ectopics it could also be partly to blame for your symptoms.  I do hope you find resolution.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing.