Heart Rhythm Community
help please?

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

help please?

I am having heart palpitaion for a few days. I can feel fluttering and pounding heartbeat on my ribcage. Can feel heartbeat on my arms, above bellybutton and as if blood is flowing through my head. had a slight dizzie spell after dinner and lunch. Suffered from gas formation yesterday and day before. Please advice.
Do you know how fast your pulse is?  A normal pulse at rest is 60-100.  Men tend more towards the 60s and women, especially smaller women, can tend closer to the 90s.  I surmise that you may be getting some sort of rise in your heart rate maybe due to some stomach or digestive issues but if these are new symptoms it is best to just go and get checked out by your doctor to see what is going on.  I suspect it may be something outside the heart causing it to act up and once you resolve that your heart will calm down but you really need a doctor to evaluate you to find out exactly what is going on.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Thanks for answering
my pulse is ranging b/w 86-92
it is pvcs.. or pacs..

they are not dangeours, unless they start to come in rows,  meaning you feel many of them at the same time.. that can be a problem.

one pvc or 2... usually benign.
It is possible as the previous poster stated that you may be having some ectopic beats like pacs or pvcs or you could just be having some sinus tachycardia from stomach issues.  I know when I eat too much my heart rate will elevate and I will feel pretty uncomfortable.  I would say if this persists just go and get a check up and tell them what you are feeling.  But your rate as it is is not terribly high so likely whatever it is, if you clear up your stomach issues what you are feeling with your heart may very well clear up as well.  Take care and just go and get a check up just to be sure all is OK.