Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
help save my cousin
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

help save my cousin

My cousin has a heart problem.The mitral valve and the aorta were damage and needs to have operation as soon as possible.Due to financial problem she is still suffering until now.Is there any hospital who could help her?
Related Discussions
230125_tn?1193369457
Hi Shielda,
Sorry to hear about your cousin.  Medicaid is designed for situations like this.  If he needs surgery now, a large teaching hospital is probably the place to go.  They should be able to help with medicaid paper work if they qualify.

I hope this helps.
4 Comments
Blank
21064_tn?1309312333
I am not positive, but I think most of the large teaching hospitals will be able to take your cousin's case.  Try a large community-based hospital.

Best wishes to everyone.
Blank
they have to treat your cousin no matter what the finances are in the US.. but a good teaching hosp is a good idea and then set up payments, do some fundraising if needed..

best of luck
Blank
We live in Philippines.We dont have idea what to do to seek for assistance.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
4610897_tn?1393869202
Joseph Sclafani, M.D.Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703