Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
help save my cousin

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

help save my cousin
My cousin has a heart problem.The mitral valve and the aorta were damage and needs to have operation as soon as possible.Due to financial problem she is still suffering until now.Is there any hospital who could help her?
Hi Shielda,
Sorry to hear about your cousin.  Medicaid is designed for situations like this.  If he needs surgery now, a large teaching hospital is probably the place to go.  They should be able to help with medicaid paper work if they qualify.

I hope this helps.
I am not positive, but I think most of the large teaching hospitals will be able to take your cousin's case.  Try a large community-based hospital.

Best wishes to everyone.
they have to treat your cousin no matter what the finances are in the US.. but a good teaching hosp is a good idea and then set up payments, do some fundraising if needed..

best of luck
We live in Philippines.We dont have idea what to do to seek for assistance.