Heart Rhythm Community
high pulse rate after stint placement

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

high pulse rate after stint placement

After having a herat attack in june my blood prresure is very high still and now my pulse rate is running in the 120 zone. i have know idea what this means or if i need to notify my cardiologist. please help
I would definately call your heart doc now Linda...i don't care what time it is where you are someone will be on call for you.  Your pulse rate after going thru your heart issue in June is way too high along with the increased blood pressure.  Your heart is trying to talk to you and you need to listen and not take any chances with this.  We only have one shot at life and rather then risk it make the call just to get checked out.....i seriously would call them now ........