Aa
A
A
Close
holter monitor results
Would someone please help me reading my Holter Monitor results?
Ventricular Ectopy -11 Isolated all others were 0
Supraventricular ectopy: 70 Isolated - 2 couplets
1 Runs - 3 beats in runs- 3 Beats Longest at 180BPM _ 3 Beats Fastest at 180BPM.

Techinal quality of study is good to fair.  Patients Baseline Rhythm is Normal Sinus.  Patient had 276 beats of Tachycardia <1%.  Patient had 34,393 beats of Bradycardia 37% total.  Patient had 77 beats of Supreventricular Ectopy, 70 Isolated, 2 Couplets, 1 Run totalalling 3 beats BPM.  Patient had 11 beats of Ventricular Ectopy.  Thank you.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1124887 tn?1313758491
One important question: Did you have symptoms during the monitoring? In other words, did you have symptoms of what the reason for monitoring was?

If not, the monitoring is fairly worthless and must/should be repeated.

I'm not a doctor, but in my opinion, the monitoring can be translated with one word:

Normal.

You had a normal heart rhythm with very infrequent premature beats (mostly from the upper heart chambers, but a couple of them MAY be from the lower heart chambers). We all have that, but not all of us notice them. 37% of the time, your heart rate was below 60 (probably when sleeping). Occationally, your heart rate was above 100.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
mostly dissy. At times walking in a weaving motion.  I Already know that I have Aortic Stenosis.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you.  I have also have with moderate aortic stenosis, mitril mild and moderate tricuspid regurgitation.  My AVA = 0.9 cm2, mean gradient =34
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Heart Rhythm Community Resources