Heart Rhythm Community
hot water bath problem

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

hot water bath problem

I am 62 years old, patient of dibetic type I , it happened 2 times in last seven months. After taking breakfast and medicine and a gap of 10 15 minutes I was taking bath with hot water and just at the end of bath all of a sudden my heart beat went high and sound like a drum beating and then hardly I could come out of bathroom and laid down in the bed. Later I felt my vision was out of focus and started looking 2 images of the objects.Then after gradually iecovered my energy and stamina. Can any body me what it was?

At both ocassion my blood pressure was normal, sugar was normal but heart beat was very high.
Please guide me why it happend so and what precautions should I take for this so that I may not happen in future.
I can relate to an extent. I was told cause of my heart problem no jacuzzi. I can't even take a long hot bath. It could cause me to pass out. I get svt. ( rapid heart beat)