i am leaving these forums.
first let me say that this is not a question about heart rhythm or anything heart related but this is a statement from me. i joined this forum about a year ago and i have been helped out greatly by the many people here and i want to thank everybody for that.

now,the reason that i am leaving is because i have decided not to fight my battle. i have been officially diagnosed with a malignant melanoma in my back. this thing has spread to my lymph nodes and there is a small lump in the lower left lobe of my lungs. weird thing is that i noticed this bump about 4 years ago and thought it was just a regular mole/skin tag. but recently i have been feeling worse and the bump started to bleed. i was going to doctors for a year now and i never even thought about this thing.

guys,i am not looking for any sympathy or advice. i have made this tough decision on my own because i have no family and no friends and no future to look forward to. i really hope that i will not feel pain and this will be over soon. please don't reply to this message,just read it as information. once again,thanks to everyone on these forums who has helped me out. take care.
You ask us not to respond but I wanted to let you know that your message is received. I don't want you to go thinking no one has read your final message or cared. I do care.