Looks like there are a couple potential irregularities - make sure your PCP is aware of the ECG and, if I were you, I'd ask for a follow up with a cardiologist who can determine what further tests are appropriate. I would think they'd at least redo the ecg and probly echo your heart to investigate the possible enlarged atrium and to check the other chambers, wall motion and valves etc -- with the echo you can get a solid understanding of whats going on in there. Good luck.
* Normal sinus rhythm means your heart was in a normal rhythm (this is good)
* Possible left atrial enlargement means that your rhythm strip has characteristics that might be indicative of an enlarged left atrium (not definitive - needs to be confirmed by another test like echo)
* Incomplete right bundle branch block means there is a slow conduction of electrical signals in a specific section of the heart
* Borderline ekg means that there are some irregularities but they're unsure of the significance of the irregularities - ie - get a follow up
* Vent rate is basically your heart rate - 77 beats per minute (normal)
* QR interval, QRS duration, QT/QTc are all measures of time for different portions of the ekg that correlate to certain aspects of the heart beat (you can google them for specifics on each one if you want)
* P-R-T axes speaks to the conduction of electrical signals - I dont understand this stuff well so can't comment
The info in the last section tells you the protocol used to take the ekg
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.