interpretaton ECG
I had a ECG done but I don't understand qhat it really means? can you help me?

Normal sinus rhythm
Possible left atrial enlargement
Incomplete right bundle branch block
borderline ECG

Vent.rate 77 bpm
PR interval 156ms
QRS duration 106 ms
QT/QTc 398/450 ms
P-R-T- axes 73 72 52

40HZ
25.0 mm/mV
4 by 2.5s + 1 rhythm ld
MAC55 009A
12SL TM V 237

THANK YOU
Looks like there are a couple potential irregularities - make sure your PCP is aware of the ECG and, if I were you, I'd ask for a follow up with a cardiologist who can determine what further tests are appropriate.  I would think they'd at least redo the ecg and probly  echo your heart to investigate the possible enlarged atrium and to check the other chambers, wall motion and valves etc -- with the echo you can get a solid understanding of whats going on in there.  Good luck.

* Normal sinus rhythm means your heart was in a normal rhythm (this is good)
* Possible left atrial enlargement means that your rhythm strip has characteristics that might be indicative of an enlarged left atrium (not definitive - needs to be confirmed by another test like echo)
* Incomplete right bundle branch block means there is a slow conduction of electrical signals in a specific section of the heart
* Borderline ekg means that there are some irregularities but they're unsure of the significance of the irregularities - ie - get a follow up

* Vent rate is basically your heart rate - 77 beats per minute (normal)
* QR interval, QRS duration, QT/QTc are all measures of time for different portions of the ekg that correlate to certain aspects of the heart beat (you can google them for specifics on each one if you want)
* P-R-T axes speaks to the conduction of electrical signals - I dont understand this stuff well so can't comment

The info in the last section tells you the protocol used to take the ekg