irregular heartbeat
Can a pinched nerve in your neck affect your heartbeat? I have had 4 abnormal EKG and yet the Echo and the treadmill tests show no problems. I never considered that the neck problem may be a cause. Any info would be greatly appreciated.  

I don't know the answer, but will post to "bump" your question to the top of the list again, giving it more time for someone with a related experience to respond.

That said, I think it is possible that a pinched nerve, if it is causing pain/stress/anxiety, could cause irregular heartbeats.
Yes, it sure could. You see, I have trouble with my neck involving pinched nerves and also in my back, when these areas are "out" I noticed the irregularities more than other times. I would see a chiropractor and tell him what is going on, he will take some x-rays and then an adjustment, you just might be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks, I will check out the chiropractor angle. I had a couple pretty severe neck trauma's over the past couple years, one of which left me unconcious, so it actually makes sense.
There is some heart innervation coming out near T1 which involves parasympathetic nerves going to the heart.  I think it *might* cause certain types of arrhythmia like rate and/or premature contraction-type stuff.

I just went to a Chiro for chronic neck problems.  After x-ray even I could see my T1 was not aligned with the rest of my vertebrea.    I have chronic PVCs too but after some adjustment time I don't think it had anything to do with it.  While in treatment my PVCs got worse but I don't know if it was the Chiro stuff or something else.

It all depends on what made the EKG abnormal.  Was it arrhythmia or was it something like wave abnormalities?

24 hour monitor came back "multiple arrythmia"... echo showed nothing except for PVCs and treadmill stress test showed no issues.