irregular heartbeats
hello,i am a 38 yr old female ,who was diagnosed with sheehans syndrome at beg of 2008,eleven years after i haemorraged during childbirth(yes it took 11yrs for a diagnosis!)i have started on levothyroxine,hydrocortisone tablets,hrt and last week simvastatin.i get irregular heartbeats which seem to worsen when i try to up my thyroxine(i am currently taking 2 and a 1/2 25mc mon,wed,fri and 2 25mc the other days, steroid dose is 10 mg in morn,5mg lunch,5mg dinn,i also get symptoms of tongue swelling in tongue, chest,left arm and leg and glands in my neck swell regularly,can anyone help,i tell my doctor and endocrinologist but am met with no answers.
many thanks
Tracy
Your history is way beyond anything I can translate, and you may have luck posting on one of the other Communities listed under "Forums" at the top of the MedHelp home page.  You question is so complex I can't even suggest which Community.

If nothing else, this response bumps your post to the top of the list again, giving more time for others who may have some related experience to comment.

Good luck,