leg pain following radiofrequency ablation of great saphenous vein
Radiofrequency ablation of great saphenous vein treated well over six months ago. Wearing prescribed compression stockings 20-30 compression daily. Have been experiencing pain inside knee down to ankle both in and out of stocking as well as while putting them on.  Wondering what the cause is.  Any risk of pulmonary embolism or inflammatiopn of the vein?  Or could it be nerve issues?  Stumped.  Pain has only reared it's ugly face in the last month.
Walking daily.  Slight of frame.  52 years old.  Active and healthy.
Thank you for any and all information.
Seeing a vascular surgeon next week.
Would like some answers in the meantime.
I had pain in my knee which went down to ky ankle after a failed ablation. I went to my dr to check about blood clots. Turned out it was a bruised nerve. It feels alot better now. If I was you I would go get it checked out just incase. But my dr told me if it was a blood clot the pain would be mid calf, you would have swelling and numbness. I'd still go and get It checked.