Heart Rhythm Community
light headed, dizziness, chest pain

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

light headed, dizziness, chest pain

I am 35 and been having chest pain.  the  pain starts from the left side of my chest and goes in the middle.  Sometimes I feel shortness of breath.  Once or twice a week my heart beats unregularly.  I feel exteremely tired and light headed.  I went to my doctor and she ruled out any heart problem.  I am asking them to look at my heart valves, but she is refusing to do so.  Lately I feel so weak.  Even talking makes me tired.  Please help.  
Did your doctor give your heart a careful listen with her stethoscope?   From the front, back and sides?  How about an electrocardiogram?  Is she a heart specialist or your primary care doctor?  

I think you should be checked for any possible mild heart attack evidence.  But, I agree it may be too early at this point to worry specifically about the heart valves, they usually don't cause chest pain, to my knowledge.  What you need is a careful check of your heart sound and electrical signals to determine if more testing is necessary or indicated.

Good luck, try to remain calm, anxiety doesn't help.  You may want to start taking an aspirin or part of one each day with a meal until you get a good answer on what is going on.