long heart flutter
does anyone have a heart flutter that seems like its not going to end. like 6-7 hard flutters/ or flips more like it, i had one last night . i have the small flutters and a flip now and than but this one i know was like seconds but it seem to just want to keep going in that rythem, so i cough real hard it stoped
I get that when I have runs of pacs.  I have also stopped whatever it is by coughing.  If you are not struggling to function during these episodes they are likely nothing to worry about.  Just keep an eye on things and keep doing whatever you can to eliminate and manage your triggers.  But all in all you will likely feel all sorts of weirdness over your lifetime.  Best to try and ignore it all unless things start to get severe.  That said, you have every right to contact your doctor to get their input as well.  Sometimes that helps to calm us when things change or anything.  Follow your instincts, if you feel you should see the doctor then just make an appointment but in general it is likely nothing to be too concerned over.  
I get the same thing at times. Once in awhile it will hit out of the blue. By time I go to cough, it stops but it can stop me in my tracks, very upsetting / makes me nervous as well. Mine was caught on a monitor and I was told it was PACs but it sure felt like a butterfly was stuck in my chest.