long qt and trivial tricuspid regurgitation
with haveing a qtc of 669 for a small amount of time over a 24 hour period and some arythima and an eco showing the tricupid regurgitation as being trivial and a blood pressure ranging from sys 115-90 and dia from 89-50 (resting) and a pulse ranging from 51- 146 also during the rest cycle I am confused as to how this is normal add to this the discolouration of my daughters hands when she has had sever chest pain as in the knuckles go quite dark like a blueish black colour you know like when you have been handleing a news paper and her hands are cold to touch. I have been told that this is all axiety even though she is in a very relaxed state not a care in the world eigther sleeping or watching tv.

Her iron studies came back as being high according to the doc but the results tell a different story serum iron is 16 (should be between) 10 and 33)  tranferrin ibc 73 (should be between 45 and 70)
transferrin saturation 22% (should be between 16 and 50) serum ferritin assay 43 (should be between 10 and 140)

her colesterol 3.2  ( should be between 3.1 and 6.5) and her tryglycerides 0.5 should be between 0.3 and 4.0)

Thyroid was 2.0 (should be  0.40 - 4)

haemolobin 130 (115-155) red cell count 4.4  (3.6- 5.2)

she is 13
Hello, For the most part everything you have written on here is normal for the 13 year old. The Q-T is a bit long, but it is not permanently long and there are many things that can cause that to happen including taking drugs. You said she had some arrhythmia, but you do not say which type of arrhythmia; I'm guessing it may be a sinus arrhythmia. Is that what it is? A trivial regurg is very common; most people have it and are not aware of it. The ratings are: Trivial, Mild, Moderate and severe. There can be several reasons for your daughter to be having chest pain. It is VERY co mmon in young girls in her age group to complain of chest pain; it is primarily due to growing and developing, to cartiledge and ligament issues, rarely to the heart itself. We as adults automatically think heart when the words chest pain enter into a conversation. If this was truely heart related chest pain, she would have to have such severe heart disease that you would have been aware of it long before the chest pain became an issue. Just her ability to keep up with you at the shopping mall or to keep up with her friends, she would not be able to do it. She would become the artist or bookworm; most children suffering from severe forms of heart disease, limit their activities to that degree and truth be told, most are dying from heart disease and will without a transplant. Understand that your daughter could be having a lot of INTERNAL anxiety without you even being aware of it; I'm not saying this is the case, just understand that teens can be very good at hiding their true feelings. Teens can kill themselves who have parents who had no clue as to why they did this; they never saw it coming. (I am NOT saying this is your daughter). If your daughter had an echo done and that was normal, I think you can relax about the heart issues; even with her hands turning cold; if you are still really concerned about the color of her hands, try taking her to a rhuematologist and being checked for Raynuards Syndrome.Take care......(on a side note: there is also a Pediatric Cardiology Forum for parent support here on MedHelp. You are more than welcome to join us over there as well. This is NOT the Expert Forum.)

I would keep a journal for your daughter and ask her questions and make sure she's honest about her symptoms.

I 've had prioblems since I was 9 and was told it was anxiety, for attention and a million other things wrong until I was 42 when they found what my problems were.

It would be very helpful if you do that and then you can show the dr's what's going on.  It may be absolutely nothing or it could just be the beginning of something that may show up later on and you need that info such as in my case.

you may want to go to the Dysautonomia forum here http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Neurological-Disorders/Autonomic-Dysfunction--Dysautonomia-Index-Page/show/857?cid=196 and read about the symptoms that we patients with Autonomic dysfunction go through - it could be a mix of ANS issues with autoimmune or some other problems but I do know some ANS patients have similar problems as you've described.